Want to enjoy the feel of a tablet on a smartphone? If yes, then get your hands on to the Xiaomi’s latest offering, the Mi Max 2. Not only its extra large screen provides you an unparalleled visual experience, but also a huge battery ensures you don’t run out of battery every now and then in between your gaming sessions or movies.
Mi Max 2
Xiaomi has launched the Mi Max 2 exclusively on Flipkart with some launch exclusive offers, which makes the deal even more attractive.
The Mi Max 2 is an upgraded version of the Mi Max and comes with a more powerful hardware, upgraded software and many other enhancements over its predecessor. If you like watching a lot of movies or play high-end games on your smartphone, the Mi Max 2 could be a perfect choice for you.
Mi Max 2 Specifications:
- It has a large-screen display of 6.44-inch.
- The screen has a resolution of 1,080 x 1,920 pixels (Full HD) with a pixel density of 342 ppi.
- It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, which operates at a speed of 2.0 GHz.
- The phone equips a 12 MP rear camera with features like autofocus, dual-LED flash and a selfie camera of 5 MP.
- The phablet is fuelled by a non-removable Li-Ion powerful 5,300 mAh battery.
- Also available in two storage variants – 64GB and 128GB. In addition, it also supports microSD cards of up to 128GB.
The Mi Max 2 is available at the Mi store, Flipkart, and Amazon for a price of Rs. 16,999 for the 64GB variant and Rs. 19,999 for the 128GB variant.
Few of the available offers for the Mi Max 2 are listed below:
- Avail 5% extra discount on Axis Bank Buzz cards, only at Flipkart
- Buy the phone from the Mi store, using mobikwik wallet offers and get Rs 300 super cash on your purchase.
- No Cost EMI (Zero down payment and processing fee) starting from as low as Rs. 808
- Get a discount of up to Rs. 15,000 on exchange of your old smartphone (Selected models only)
- Jio offer: Get 90 days of unlimited calling, SMS, and data at just Rs. 399. Also up to 100GB Extra 4G Data + Jio Prime across 10 recharges
Here are a few benefits that the Mi Max 2 brings you over other smartphones:
Mi Max 2 provides you with a massive full HD display of 6.44-inch, which gives the feel of a tablet with high-quality video clarity. This gives it an edge over other smartphones in this price range. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Max, though highly priced but offers a smaller screen display of 5.7-inch.
Longer Battery life
Thanks to the enormous 5,300 mAh battery, which doesn’t only offer exceptional battery backup but also supports fast charging.The battery can stay with a single charge for almost 2 days even after heavy usage. Comparatively, other smartphones like, Mi Max Prime and Samsung Galaxy J7 Max have lower battery life.
The phablet is provided with a huge storage capacity of 64GB internally which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. While most of the phones in this price range, like Samsung Galaxy J7 Max and Lenovo P2, come with lesser in-built storage space.
As with all the smartphones, the Mi Max 2 also comes with some drawbacks.
Being a large smartphone has its own cons. As you would have expected, it is bulky and packs more weight in comparison to other phones. While the Samsung Galaxy J7 Max is a lightweight phone with just 179 grams, the Mi Max 2 tips the scale at 211 grams.
Mi Max 2 brings with itself a great package in terms of large screen and longer battery life and would benefit users who like watching videos, play games and read books a lot. The overall design is impactful with smooth performance. It looks attractive, easier to handle with round edges and brings features of a tablet and a phone in one device.
When does the sale occur?
The sale is accessible on every Thursdays from 10 AM onwards. The product booking will be available via online retailers like Mi.com, Amazon, and Flipkart on the launch day. Later on, the phone will also be available with offline retailing networks like e-zones, Reliance Digital etc.
How to order the product?
The steps to be followed to buy the product online is mentioned below :
- Sign in to your Flipkart/Amazon or Mi Store account a few minutes prior to the time of sale.
- When the product is available, just add it to cart as soon as possible as it might go out of stock very soon.
- Proceed to checkout, update your shipping details and then proceed to payment.
- Now select a suitable payment method from options like COD, Net Banking, EMI etc.
- Make payment and you are done.
The Mi Max 2 isn’t just a phone, it’s more than that, bringing in the possibility of expanding your range of usage with a large 6.44-inch full HD display and a longer battery life to enrich your gaming and video streaming experience. It is a perfect example of a smartphone is fully loaded with latest technologies and features at a much affordable price to fit your budget. And with the launch day offers, it doesn’t get better than this.