There is a reason why many love using Pure Android on their smartphones, and then there are also those people who like using custom Skin on their Android smartphones because of the availability of features and options.
However, when it comes to getting security patches and regular updates, smartphones running on Stock Android gets it first.
Speaking of Pure Android, smartphones which comes with pure stock Android doesn’t include multiple apps which we everyday user needs. The first being a File Manager, followed by an Image Gallery.
Other than that there are also certain limitations which Android users using stock Android face, for instance, if you are using stock Android, you can’t set custom ‘Ringtone’ or ‘Notification’ ringtone, however, you can set custom ‘Alram’.
In this post, we are going to learn how to set custom notification tone on Android A1 and stock Android smartphones.
The smartphone we are using to set custom notification tone is the Mi A1.
Now, before we being the process, make sure that you have installed a File Manager, or else you won’t be able to access your main or external storage.
Therefore, first, you’ll need to download a file manager from Google Play Store.
Once you have downloaded the File Manager, use it to locate the .mpe,.wav file which you want to set it as your custom Notification tone.
After locating your file, follow the given steps:
- Launch the ‘File Manager’ app, go to your phone’s ‘Internal’ memory aka ROM.
- Create a new folder, name it as ‘Notification’.
- Now go the destination folder where the media file is located.
- Move or Copy it and paste into the Notification folder
- Once you are done, launch your smartphone’ ‘Settings’
- Go to ‘Sound’, tap on ‘default notification’ option
- Scroll down or up to look for your desired tone, once you find it tap on ‘OK’ it to select
That’s it, this is how you can set custom notification tone on Android A1 smartphones. Using this trick you’ll be able to set custom notification tone on Mi A1, Lenovo K8 Note, Lenovo K8 Plus, Moto G5S Plus, etc.
Hope you found this post helpful. Anyways, if you have got any kind of queries or concern then please do post it in the comment section below.