PUBG has become one of the most played game in both PC and smartphone platform, recently, the game hit 100 million downloads on Google Play Store. After the release of the PUBG mobile version, Tencent came out with the official emulator for PUBG which lets you experience the PUBG mobile on PC for free of cost.
After the launch of the Tencent PUBG emulator, thousands of people have downloaded and have been playing PUBG mobile on their PC. Anyways, a lot of users have faced multiple issues while using this emulator, one of the common being facing continuous lags and frame drops while playing it on Tencent Emulator.
So, here in this post, we are going to give a look at how to fix PUGB mobile lags on Tencent Emulator: –
- Cleaning the cache: If you are someone who has been playing PUBG mobile on Tencent Emulator for quite a while now, but recently, started facing lags and frame drops then one of the things you can do is clear the cache of the Tencent Emulator. In order to clean the cache, launch the Tencent Emulator, click on the Hamburger menu icon at the top left corner, and then click on the ‘Clean Cache’, once you have done that, restart the Tencent Emulator and then start playing the game. Hopefully, you won’t be facing any further lags while playing the game.
- Repairing SD: The Tencent Emulator for PC lets your PC to behave like an Android smartphone, so like a typical Android app, sometimes it may happen that there are some issues with Storage, so one of the common ways to fix PUGB mobile lags on Tencent Emulator is by the repairing the SD. To do that, once again launch the emulator, click on the hamburger menu, click on ‘Repair SD’, once the process is complete try restarting the game.
- Lowering the graphics settings: Another major reason behind the lags that you are facing while playing the game may be due to the high graphics settings. Now if that’s the reason, then launch the game, go to ‘Settings’, and then click on ‘Graphics’, now check the frame rate and graphics. If the ‘Frame Rate’ is set to ‘High’ then change it to ‘Low’ and set the ‘Graphics’ to ‘Smooth’. Now go to back to gameplay and then try to play the game. And if still the issue remains then try the next fix.
- Adjusting the Tencent Emulator engine settings: Despite lowering the PUBG mobile graphics if you are still facing lags, then close the game and then click on the settings, and then click on ‘Engine’, and then adjust the settings like the way given in the above image. Once you have done it, close the Tencent Emulator and then restart your PC and try to play the game.
- Changing the game resolution: The official PUBG emulator for PC i.e. Tencent emulator lets you play the game in 720p, 1080p, and 2K resolution, now if you are using a graphics card which isn’t as powerful like the GTX 750Ti, GT 1030, or if you don’t have one installed on your system, then click on 720p and then hit save, hopefully, you won’t be facing any further lags.
Also read: Best graphics cards under Rs 15000 in 2018
- Re-installing the Tencent Emulator: If you have tried all the above options, but still you are facing lags while playing the game, then the best possible solution is to uninstall the Tencent Emulator for PUBG Mobile and then install it back. After you have uninstalled the game, delete all the temporary files, clear the cache and then install the game.
That’s how you can fix PUGB mobile lags on Tencent Emulator. Hope you find this post helpful. If you liked reading this post, then please do share with your friends on social media, and who knows in this way, you may end up helping out someone who was looking for this solution.